We’re looking for an experienced level / track designer to join the team working on an urban track racing game with a strong, cool urban vibe. As part of a small team, you will design levels – their pacing, scripting, content implementation, balancing and most importantly their overall quality.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating exciting sequences, bring their ideas to the table and be confident in delivering high-quality track and level designs.
- Previous Track/ Level Design experience on at least 1 shipped racing title, no matter the platform.
- Experience in level balancing, tuning and pacing.
- As part of level reviews, able to accept critique and come up with solutions.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with a creative team.
- Articulate and prioritise tools support for level design.
- Support the Lead Game Designer and Design Director.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience using Maya or 3ds Max for Level Design.
- Experience in designing racing games, including personal prototypes.
- A passionate and proactive individual.
- Experience with Unity would be beneficial.
Get In Touch!
If you think this job is up your street, send your CV to Stuart Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org