We’re looking for an experienced and talented Graphics Programmer to join our award-winning team.
- Taking responsibility for graphics development on the project.
- Developing, documenting, testing and maintaining highly accessible graphical features in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Proactively and methodically improving quality and efficiency of relevant tools, processes and runtime functionality.
- Troubleshooting graphics related issues.
- The research and application of relevant emerging technologies.
- A passion for graphics development.
- Strong C++ skills and exposure to a wide range of graphical techniques and effects.
- Experience of Unreal technologies.
- Console experience is preferred but PC is also of interest.
- Experience and knowledge of high level shader languages.
- Proficiency in maths/3D geometry.
- Good management, communication and scheduling skills.
Get In Touch!
If you think this job is up your street, send your CV to Stuart Godfrey at email@example.com