Climax is one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with an outstanding line of top published titles. It truly is an exciting and inspiring place to work in the heart of Gunwharf Quays, at our harbour side studio in Portsmouth, England.
We are looking for a multi-talented Junior Artist with the ability to conceive, create and contribute to the team creating innovative experiences via artistic visuals.
Our ideal candidate:
- Should be a creative individual.
- Should have a good knowledge of 3D modelling with a strong portfolio and a passion for games
- Demonstrate some ability with illustrative art skills
- Must be eager and show a willingness to learn and improve.
- Should be a self motivator in terms of creativity.
- Must show an aptitude to learn new processes, methods and tools.
- Specific knowledge and competence in either Maya or Max plus a solid foundation in Photoshop is a must requirement
- Demonstrate a good coherent ability gain a working knowledge of the current platforms, technical art restrictions and limitations to which you will be developing on.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback on own and peers work
- Friendly and approachable / shows evidence of being able to integrate into an existing team.
- Effective communication skills, it’s a creative role so explaining your artistic concepts and direction is key, verbal and illustrated.
Get In Touch!
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org