This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new console IP, as part of a small team. You will design levels within the game and be responsible for their pacing, scripting, content implementation, balancing and most importantly their overall quality. The ideal candidate will have a passion for scripting exciting sequences, contribute ideas and be confident in delivering high-quality level design.
- Previous Level Design experience on at least 1 shipped title, no matter the platform.
- Experience creating levels with Unity is a must.
- Experience in level balancing, tuning and pacing.
- As part of level reviews, able to accept critique and come up with solutions.
- Able to understand the narrative and gameplay ambitions for the levels.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with a creative team.
- Articulate and prioritise tools support for level design.
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation.
- Experience conducting and preforming qualitative and quantitative testing.
- Support the Lead Game Designer and Design Director.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Comfortable using Playmaker or other visual scripting solutions.
- Experience using Maya or 3ds Max for Level Design.
- Talent in re-using existing content in new original ways.
- Experience in multiplayer / co-op games, including personal/school prototypes, game jams, etc.
Get In Touch!
If you think this job is up your street, send your CV to Stuart Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org