We’re looking for a multi-talented Senior or Lead Artist with the ability to conceive, create and contribute to the team creating innovative experiences via artistic visuals. The ideal candidate will be a strong creative and technical individual and become a key member of our talented development team.
- Approachable and well spoken with a great professional attitude and good judgement.
- Experience of leading or mentoring other artists.
- Strong folio examples demonstrating a good eye for form, shape and composition.
- A proactive individual able to manage their time and tasks methodically.
- Experience constructing assets and scenes in Unity3D.
- Strong knowledge of Maya/Max and mesh/character construction.
- Experience with character construction and rigging.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Examples of strong 2D graphic work is advantageous.
Get In Touch!
If you think this job is up your street, send your CV to Stuart Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org