These terms (“Terms”) set out in the policy of Climax Studios Ltd (Climax Studios) regarding the submission and disclosure to it of any ideas, concepts, inventions, designs or information (“Submissions”). We know there are a lot of great game ideas out there. However, for legal reasons, we don’t look at anything you send and we discourage unsolicited submissions. If you make, disclose or deliver Submissions to Climax Studios, you do so subject to these Terms, which form part of a binding contract between you and Climax Studios.
- Climax Studios is involved in the creation, research and development of technology, software, ideas and concepts relative to the games industry and receives proposals sand information which are the same as or similar to your Submissions and / or have done so already. No use, review, research, development or disclosure of such works, materials and / or information by Climax Studios shall be deemed a breach or infringement of any rights you have in any Submission.
- Climax Studios makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the receipt of any Submissions by Climax Studios. Submissions are submitted at your own risk and in particular, Climax Studios is not obliged to and does not warrant, represent or undertake that it will:
- review or consider your Submissions nor provide any feedback in connection with them;
- return nor acknowledge receipt of any Submissions;
- maintain the security or confidentiality of any submissions;
- compensate you in any way in the event that we have already received, reviewed, devised or developed ideas, works, materials and / or information which are the same and / or similar to your Submissions;
- proceed with discussions or negotiations with you.
- You warrant and represent that your Submission and its disclosure or delivery to Climax Studios will not breach any agreement you may have with any third party (including and without limitation any confidentiality, non-disclosure, secrecy or licence agreement) nor will it use hereunder infringe any third-party rights.
- You shall not publicise the fact that you have made Submissions to Climax Studios.
- These Terms constitute the complete and only agreement between you and Climax Studios with respect to the Submissions and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications or agreements not specifically incorporated herein and its terms shall have effect regardless of whether or not your Submissions are marked “private”, “confidential” or “proprietary” or have any other notices or indications. These terms and they agreement they and your Submission give rise to shall not be varied by you or Climax Studios except in writing by you and a Director of Climax Studios.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.