Climax is one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with an outstanding line of top published titles. It truly is an exciting and inspiring place to work in the heart of Gunwharf Quays, at our harbour side studio in Portsmouth, England and we are currently looking for an experienced Producer to join our award winning team.
We are looking for someone flexible, adaptable, technically aware and passionate – someone who has the commitment and drive to take a project by the scruff of the neck and convert what can sometimes feel chaotic into a smooth well oiled and slick production.
We’re looking for understanding and knowledge of the processes involved and a desire to learn is essential. An awareness of best practice processes like Prince 2 is needed as the person we are looking for needs to want to be a producer and by that description needs to know the tools of the trade. We can provide an awesome view, a fun working environment and killer projects they can excel with but they do need to bring something special – that special ingredient that says I want to make great games, on time, in budget and above all dripping with quality.
Our ideal candidate will require:
- Strong Team Management Skills – experience of managing teams of developers.
- Strong risk analysis skills where it relates to scheduling, personnel, budget, and design.
- The ability to identify and communicate project milestone goals and objectives.
- Experience using MS Project, Office in a production environment.
- Awareness and understanding of Prince2, and Agile scheduling processes.
- A solid communicator not afraid to deal with difficult situations and problems.
- A published title with a Producer credit is advantageous but not essential.
- A passion for all things video games.
Get In Touch!
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey at email@example.com